Now that 2011 is behind us, there is no time like the present to sit down and write out your goals for 2012 both personally and professionally.
Without a mapping out specifically where you want to go, you’ll be lost and probably headed in the direction of “no-where-land.”
Setting goals gives you the opportunity to change whatever you don’t like and to improve yourself, whether its changes in your business, your current job or simply yourself.
Setting goals is a great way to strive to do more – to do more better and pump up that enthusiasm to carry you forward.
I actually set goals about every 6 months or so because things can change in an instant. Life happens – while other doors of opportunity swing open, setting you on a different course…
So never be afraid to go back over your goals and changed them up to achieve greater things. That’s the whole idea behind this. Nothing is set in stone…
I find that setting goals is very exciting and I get pumped up thinking about all there is out there to achieve, just waiting to be snatched up and savored…running with it like there’s no tomorrow…
Setting Goals for 2012
Here at Income Insiders, Casper and I would like to share with our loyal readers a partial list of our goals for the first half of 2012.
- To consistently make $20,000 each month for the first half of 2012.
- Continue to offer only the best products and services for our Income Insiders subscribers so you will finally break that pesky income barrier.
- Keep moving forward on our new product line, “Project Internet Marketing” adding additional volumes of exceptional content delivered in a conversational “video – classroom style” for our customers, launching all 3 volumes within 6 months.
- Being persistent in delivering updated Internet making money online techniques and methods for our subscribers that can be followed and applied.
- To listen extensively to our subscribers about any needs, problems, hang-ups or products and services you would like to see added to Income Insiders to move you ahead in 2012.
- Pressing forward to build Income Insiders into a community of like-minded individuals looking for trusted information, knowledge and the place to be for all Internet marketing needs.
Conclusion: Remember guys, only you can change your circumstances. I know you have what it takes. How would I know? Because you’re here, reading our content and striving to live the life you were intended to live.
Write down your goals – be specific – stay focused – change them if need be – make them achievable and learn to enjoy the ride when a goal is accomplished!
So now that we’ve shared some of our goals for 2012, what are some of the goals that you have set for yourself?
Please share them with us…