There are many times in one’s life when just a little, quick “pick-me-up”can go along way.
Starting a business – growing it – maintaining it and trying to “make it” sometimes can become difficult, frustrating and lonely.
Many people in our inner circles have no idea what we, as entrepreneurs are doing, where our ideas come from and why we have so much drive to succeed.
That’s why this “Inspiration” category is so very important too me and like wise for you.
I love to read other inspirational stories or quotes from time to time because it allows me to realize we are not alone in our quest to make some kind of difference in this huge – ever- changing world.
Sometimes I feel lost. Sometimes I feel self-doubt. But when you read a quick pick-me-up verse, quote or story, seemingly enough, it embeds itself in the heart…not just the mind.
It just feels good – gives a lift – inspires and grounds your intentions.
So I’m encouraging you, my reader, to find time to read the posts in this section while learning your way through all that Casper and I have in store for you with Income Insiders.
We are not just teaching the mechanics of how to build – grow – maintain and become successful in your business, but also how believing in yourself, building confidence and giving back to others is such a critical part in that success.
The Optimist Creed is a great place to start. I have it printed out and hung on my board where I can see it and read it in a matter of minutes every day. I encourage you to do the same. So…
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make optimism come true.
- To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
For all you readers who love inspiration, please leave a comment about what inspires you below so we can all share them together!