With Search Engine Optimization, there are two factors that work together to help you rank within the search engines, and maintain a top position.
These two elements are called ‘on site SEO‘ and ‘off site SEO.’
On Site SEO involves manually optimizing every page on your website; from the title tag, keywords used within the content and to the way that your site map or overall structure is created.
All of the work of on site Seo takes place directly on your website, and is in your full control.
With off site SEO, you are focusing on building solid back links to your website…the more incoming links to your site from high quality, relevant websites, the more authority your website is given in the search engines.
This is just a small sample of what the free search engine optimization guide, “SEO Intensified” contains in this free Pdf for you to download and use.
But there’s more…
- The #1 optimization trick that will boost your search engine ranking instantly
- How you can exploit free ‘generators’ to instantly optimize your entire website effortlessly
- What you need to know about “SILO” and how it can dramatically increase your ranking
- The “fail proof” formula for driving in quality traffic with FREE off site resources
- How to generate maximum profits by monopolizing the entire “content” networks
Want to learn how to boost your site’s rankings all the way to the top?
Download our free SEO guide, “SEO Intensified” now!