It’s a little weird for me to hear people say, “I remember this, this and this about that day, 9-11.”
I guess it’s because I never forgot this, this and this about that day, 9-11…
Before the awful, disturbing, devastating images were brought before my eyes,
this is what I never forgot;
- Where I was.
- What I was doing.
- The deafening sound of silence.
- How crystal clear and beautiful the day was.
- What America’s reality turned into in a matter of minutes.
- Co-workers desperately wanting to leave to be with their kids and family.
- Feelings of uneasiness in my chest.
- Not understanding.
- Emotions of hatred against this unseen enemy.
- Going into question of “Why?” What the hell did we ever do?
After watching the news coverage and seeing the destruction – the hell – the murder – the pure agony, this is what I never forgot;
- Watching suffering people jumping to their death.
- Destruction everywhere, fires of hell, the choking smoke.
- People seemingly running nowhere.
- The raging overwhelm.
- The genuine helplessness.
- Fearing there was much more to come.
- Harboring more hatred.
- Connecting with family – friends and neighbors somewhat huddling together to feel safe.
- Listening to the death count rising by the minute.
- Being numbed by the horrific images plastered on TV.
- Wanting to do something/anything to help.
- Breeding even more hatred against these freaks that did this in the name of love –
peace and their god.
- Feelings of nausea watching celebrations/dancing taking place on the streets by such a perverted group of people.
- Still not understanding.
The days that followed 9-11, this is what I never forgot;
- Buckets placed on every other street from firefighters and policeman asking for contributions.
- Whipping out my wallet to help fill them.
- Praying for all the people involved in this New York/American tragedy.
- Realizing how those evil – poor excuse for human beings tried everything in their power to take away America’s innocence.
- Watching the best of humanity surface while watching the worst.
- The comradery of Americans no matter where they lived.
- Americans being more patient and loving towards one another.
- Pulling together as one nation, defending what is ours and no one elses.
- Watching the fear of many twisted into some kind of sick conspiracy theory.
- Feelings of pride that our President and Mayor took complete leadership.
- Admiring all the heroes who sacrificed their lives to help the others.
- And a lot more which I’ll keep to myself.
But take a good look at us now…
These grotesque terrorists on 9-11, got one hell of a major rush that day that they have ever felt, watching intently as so many innocent American lives were being completely torn apart and destroyed.
However, not as big as the rush they’re probably experiencing today as their destruction still continues…we are ravaging each other.
Whether it’s just taken this long to fester or what, I don’t have that answer but I feel that day started some kind of vengeful or a hatred ball rolling among us…not towards the 9-11 slimy monsters where it belongs.
Think about all the unnecessary hatred and pure bullshit surrounding us 10 years later;
Racism is back in full swing – everyone is defending some kind of right they think they have regardless of who it may hurt – you want to sue someone… go ahead. It’s the norm.
We have a government that disregards what the American people want, even though we put them there, but hey, so what. What’s right is wrong and what’s wrong is right. People kill – steal – beat each other nearly to death like it’s nothing. Just another day.
And the most disturbing is that “God’s Presence In America” is evaporating into thin air, right out of our site.
And all these conspiracy theories? You got to be frickin kidding me. Why do some feel we need an excuse? They hate us. They desperately want to kill – annihilate as many of us as possible. It is what it is…but again, some Americans are mistrusting their own people.
Do you realize these maniacs are laughing their asses off just by watching us? And yes, they simply love taking all the credit and glory for disrupting our way of life watching feverishly from their tiny – filthy holes they call home.
We now are giving these loathsome – sleazy worms more power than ever. We are giving them exactly what they want. And that’s better than all the virgins they could ever acquire in their heaven that they talk about. The prize, the end goal…killing us to get to them.
America has changed so much since that day. Our hatred is snow balling in a horrific fashion faster than any technology that has ever or ever will be created.
Does anyone agree that it seems we are turning on each other? What are we becoming? Well, it needs to stop.
And for those of you who have decided you hate and want to bash America OR for you, the paranoid conspiracy theorists out there, you need to go. Get out of our way. Leave the rest of us loyal – hard working – compassionate Americans alone to never forget the truth of what happened that fateful day; the lives lost and the loving Americans who did everything in their power to help.
God Bless all the Americans who lost their lives, their families, all the firefighters, policeman, friends, families and strangers who pulled together – stood together, defending what they know to be true…
And our troops. THE best the Global world has ever, ever seen. They were ready to fight for our freedom on a moments notice, defending me – you – your kids and your families to this very day…
The worst of humanity meeting the best of humanity…something I don’t just remember, but what I never forgot.
Here’s a wonderful song that I feel depicts 9-11…We finally did get Bin Laden since this was recorded and I hope we get the rest of those twisted bloodsuckers before I am laid to rest.
My last thought…
Always remember to fully honor our beloved American heroes that helped and gave selflessly and are continuing to do so as I’m writing this to save the rest of us Americans… They all must be placed high on a pedestal…
We are so much safer 10 years later because of them all.
And to them let me say…I don’t just remember.
I truly never forgot or…ever will.
Your comments are welcomed here…