Alright Income Insider’s readers…You’re on a roll!
Now that you have registered your domain name and web hosting, it’s time to connect the two together.
This brings us to the next awesome video…How To Set Up A Domain Name Server Video.
This is a really simple yet crucial part in getting your website up so the entire world can view it.
Now if you have chosen other providers, that’s fine. Setting up your name server for your domain will usually follow the same exact process.
In this short video, you’ll learn;
- The Domain Manager
- You’ll be able to view your website as “parked” (meaning it’s not live yet)
- What information to look for from your confirmation email from your web hosting provider
- Where to put that information on the GoDaddy page
- The length of time it can take for your domain and name server to be connected
…and that’s it. Nothing too it!
Watch How To Set Up A Domain Name Server Video
Note: In this video, the narrator uses “copy and paste” to fill in the information in the two boxes on the GoDaddy page.
If you are just starting out and are not sure how to copy and paste, here’s how…2 different ways:
1) Any information you want to copy can be done by highlighting the content by using the “left” click of the mouse and holding it down until all the content is highlighted. Now you can hit (at the same time) the CTRL/C keys on your keyboard…that will copy it.
To then paste, place the cursor in the box where you want the information copied to and hit (at the same time) CTRL/V. That will place it in the box.
2) Highlight the content as explained in step 1) and then “right” click the mouse, then click on copy.
To then paste, place the cursor in the box where you want the information copied to and “right” click your mouse and then click on paste. That will place it in the box.
Hope this helps!