What’s one of the hottest crazes in video marketing?
You guessed it…YouTube – serving more than two billion videos a day, it has become the clear leader in online video sharing.
Now that’s hot…
YouTube provides a place to share videos among friends and family as well as a showcase place for new and experienced videographers – displaying videos it considers entertaining.
…all the while, extremely successful Internet marketers have jumped high on this bandwagon to share specific information and to sell products and services in thousands of niche markets.
With billions of videos shared daily, this is truly an amazing marketing tool to share your info, to be seen and viewed by millions of people redirecting them to your website.
Are you ready to learn how to create a youtube account and upload a video?
In this video, you’ll be guided through;
- Creating your own personal youtube account
- What areas of information to fill out
- How to link YouTube with Google if you already have an existing account
- 2 ways how to upload videos on youtube
- Why the “description” of your video is the most important part
- Where to place your URL
- The most common privacy choice
- How to share your video once it’s uploaded
This how to make a youtube account video is simple – straightforward and quite easy and it also gives tips on how to upload video on youtube!