Our next video is all about Web Hosting…letting the entire world now view your website.
For the beginners who aren’t sure what that means, let me explain;
To make your website visible to the world, it has to be hosted (or stored) on a Web server.
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide Web.
Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server they own or lease for use by their clients.
Think of it this way. It’s kind of like paying rent for an apartment or condo for you too live in.
You pay a small fee to rent space for your website.
Web hosting is often provided as part of a general Internet access plan; there are many free and paid providers offering these types of web hosting.
In this video, How To Choose and Register a Web Hosting Provider, you’ll be directed on ways to choose the best web hosting provider based on:
- Reputation and why it matters.
- Reliability and why that’s so important.
- What services they offer; Operating systems, scalability, price, customer support and server locations.
After you know how to choose the best web hosting provider, you’ll be walked through step-by-step with “Hostgator,” an exceptional web hosting company.
Basically, just 3 steps:
- Create your account
- Provide your billing information
- What is found in the confirmation email
Okay, let’s get to it…
Watch How To Choose and Register a Web Hosting Provider Video
HostGator not only allows you the opportunity to set up automatic hosting accounts, but they are one of the most affordable providers online.
If you decide to go with HostGator hosting plan, we’ve got you covered with our special hostgator coupon codes just for Income Insider’s readers.
- Use hostgator coupon 1centincomeinsiders to get your hostgator hosting for 1 cent!
- Use hostgator coupon code hg25incomeinsiders to get 25% off any hostgator hosting plan!
- Use hostgator promo code newhgincomeinsiders to get $9.95 off!